Thursday, March 21, 2013

oils

Today has been a little crazy if you want me to explain why then you should probably think before you ask because you'll soon find out that asking "why" is irrelevant to your life.
Just take my word for it.
Any-who right now I have my first mini break of the day
And man does it feel mini like!
Because in about 15 mins Ive gotta go hike it to class that doesn't get out till 7!
Imagine that!
Take the time to smell the roses of your life because it could be a lot worse...even worse than mine.
Im very dramatic today as you can tell.
Being a little dramatic is relative though
Or maybe its not and I just want to feel justified about being dramatic.


Also, have you noticed my 10 fold increase of blogging lately?
If your scientifically minded you may be asking, "why jen why? why such an increase of blogging?"
To be honest, I don't know, It just felt right???

Newer news:
Today I told a group of peeps in my lab that I've been using a lot of coconut oil, although I'm clearly aware of its faddish characteristics.
I told them I've been putting in my hair at night and sleeping in it and that my bed is becoming oily.
I think a boy really envisioned a bed full of oil because he looked disgusted.
I was only exaggerating boy from lab, you should learn to tone down your imaginative brain power and realize that a bed full of coconut oil is highly unlikely on this side of the hemisphere.

Maybe tomorrow Ill fill you in on my life of coconut oil, maybe Ill even take a picture of my skin, then photoshop it, then post under the photo "see, look how great my skin looks."  or maybe I wont. Guess you will just have to wait and see.

ps. Im even drinking coconut water right now! Don't worry though Im not completely immersed in the coconut product craze... it was free, I felt obligated to take it.

No comments: