Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shout outs for days!

Shout out to my fam bam!

First Landon, happy birthday boiii. 17?! I remember when I turned 17, it was a big deal. It feels like you are getting close to me in age but thats not possible silly!! 

 It seems like only yesterday your snaggle tooth was raging! 
No worries though, ugly childhood stages are great for personality growth,
hence look at you now!


AND.. 
Look how strong you have gotten! Brooke has no chance now! She just has to take the abuse now!
But don't too big headed about it!
Because obviously you cant take down everyone... yet (aka me). 
But work on it, next time I come home Ill give you a fair shot. 




Speaking of which Ill be coming home beginning of May lets go do some of this shi-nan-na-gans!





NEXT shout out to my Little Sissy wissy tissy. 
The woman is going on a mish to Argentina and leaves very soon!
SO proud of you poo and I know it will be an all around growing experience for you.


ANDDD
lastly shout out to me! 
So proud of myself for graduating la universidad!
So much hard work and hours drooling over schooling. 
But I made it... 
Well almost, lets hope nothing happens in the next few week that would result in me not graduating! 
I have owned this spot at the library for many years now and for sure there are some attachment issues that Im going to have to work on after I graduate. 
Don't worry desk Ill come visit you every so often. 

This is the face of a college student. puffy eyes, fish mouth, and emotionless, and a constant battle to keep my peeper eyes open. 
Will I miss it? 
I mean maybe. 
I always thought the puffy eyes could someday be mistaken for a great botox job. 
And lastly, the hat has made it through all my college days too!
He was so well behaved.
Proud of you hatty on my head! 

No comments: