Wednesday, November 7, 2012



Did you know these exist?! 
The true meaning of an audio book! They are pretty great for us nonconforming expensive audio book buyers, or broke my ipod 50 million times refusing to buy a new one, or waiting for the price of data to go down before I buy a smart phone. All of these categories fit me which is why I am pretty sure these were made for me, personally. The price of one these range around 50 bucks!! So they only benefit  you if you are Utah Marriott Library Patron. Which is also me! 

By chance, I have listened watched, read a lot of funny things recently. This has been a great add on to my daily life.  And has lead me to finally answer that always asked interview question " who are the most inspirational people in your life"

1. Amy Poehler 
2. Tina Fey
3. Fred Armisen 
4. Carrie Brownstein 

No comments: