Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blast from the past in a montage

I came across these photos a few years ago and have been hoarding them ever since. It makes sense to scan them since none of these photos have been archived.


These double exposed photos are so precious to me. Im glad my mom never threw them out. Each photo is filled with immense amount of fine detail from my childhood; detail that I would never remember on my own. This top one shows the pool that I lived in, the balloons my mom always bought for birthdays with no helium, my boy space jam jersey shirt that I had to beg and plead for, the field that my dad grew gardens in. All of this preserved in one photo. So cool!
If you look close you can see that there is a photo of my dads belly, which I always liked to pat
Landon: cool since birth

No comments: