Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things Im too embarrassed to apologize for


I've never been able to sit still in the library. I always move me feet around, lean back, lean forward, and rest my rest my legs on top of things. Today in the lib, I was sitting at an area that had six desks all with Imacs and all desks had people working at them. Half way through writing my spanish blog the power went out on the computer. I was confused at first, seeing that the lights were still on. I tried turning the computer back on, but nothing happened. I looked under my desk and saw the disaster. I had tripped the main electrical plug to all six computers! I was dying inside. The guy next to me looked at me. I shrugged back as if not knowing what was going on. Slowly I used my feet as hands, and plugged that puppy back in. Next was a choir of imacs all chiming up in unison. The girl on the other side got up and left, making a huge sigh. The other guy got a computer administrator to see if he knew what had happened. He was just confused as everybody else. I just sat there rewriting my spanish blog, since none of it was saved. Anywho I feel pretty bad about it because who the heck saves a document every five mins?? Meaning I probably caused five strangers unnecessary Monday grief.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

This is my most favorite thing.